Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sobelman's Tallgrass Grill - 100% Grass Fed Beef

For anyone who has had a Sobelman's burger, they will most likely agree that they are some of the best burgers you will ever have in Milwaukee. They were on Food Wars and lost to A.J. Bombers. I have had both and I think Sobelman's is far better. Besides spectacular flavor, there is something that makes them awesome for us organics - 100% grass fed meat!!

Tallgrass Website

The location is great for a quick bite to eat. The burgers are cheap, about $6, and come with fries. They come on a Breadsmith bun which isn't organic, but they do not use any bromine or other preservatives. These burgers are delicious and give our body what it needs - natural grass fed meat. They also have free range grilled chicken sandwiches. My only complaint is that I wish they had organic French fries. I buy organic fries and they are delicious. If they are going to keep things natural, I would say they should do it with everything.

This is by far the best burger in the city and it is 100% grass fed which makes me delightfully happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment