Friday, January 13, 2012

Heather's Organic Colada Martini

I bought a carton of organic coconut milk and organic orange juice at Whole Foods. When I got home I decided that the two together with some fresh pineapple juice and a splash of coconut rum would make the perfect mixed drink. It turned out fabulous! My husband and kids (I made non-alcoholic ones for the kiddos) loved it!



The recipe:

Equal parts orange juice and coconut milk

I added a splash of fresh pineapple juice that my mother in law had made earlier that day with a whole pineapple

Then add coconut rum to whatever strength you want (obviously this isn't organic, but the rest is at least)

Shake it up in a martini shaker with a lot of ice and voilà!

The kids loved their non-alcoholic ones too!




No comments:

Post a Comment