325 degrees, for 17 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups ground pecans
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
We made one teaspoon balls. The recipe has no baking powder or baking soda so you can keep the cookies tight since they do not spread much.
After 17 minutes, they were perfect.
White hot, we shook powdered sugar on top.
I am upstairs now putting this together and I bet by the time I get back downstairs, they will be all gone.
Baby of course loved them too.